The experience involves re-visiting your wedding in the presence of your close friends and family.
* The experience will include:
- A Pandit/Priest/Pastor
- Venue Decor
- A Wedding Cake
- One element as per the chosen tradition (Mirror for Muslims, Thali for Hindus and Bouquet for Christians)
* Food and beverages will be inclusive of the following:
- One Starter (Veg/Non-Veg)
- One Desert
- One Beverage
* The event is usually treated as a high tea party, however if there is a preference for lunch or dinner, it will be charged accordingly.
* Experience kit includes experience information, personalized voucher
and message card.
The venue can be decided jointly with the Dottedi team.
The experience will be set up for 30 guests.
The theme of the event can be customized with the Dottedi team.
A photographer will be arranged to capture all the enduring moments.
Children between ages 5 and 8 are charged at half the price while those below 5 years are uncharged.
If any additional decor is required, it will be charged additionally.
Any additional food and beverage ordered will be additionally charged and paid directly to the supplier.
Bookings are required to be made at least, four days in advance and will be subject to availability.
Any further customization can be made at an additional cost.
The experience will last for about 5 hours.
This experience is available on through the week.
It is advisable to book in advance to secure preferred date.
The images and final products will differ by 10-15%
Minimum 2 working days required*
Available in Bangalore only
Care Instructions to be followed for best results.
Any product that requires a photo, to be emailed to email@example.com with the order number attached. (Image to be in high resolution for best clarity).